This product is currently backordered.
Homeopathic medicine soothes anxiety in pets who are afraid of loud noises, including thunder and fireworks.
Scare-D-Pet™ comes in liquid form and is easy to add to a little wet food or a treat for fuss-free administration. Using a dropper or syringe, administer dose every half hour until symptoms disappear.
Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 4-6 drops
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 0.25 mL
Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.50 mL
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your veterinarian. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.Size: 2 fl oz
Content Type: Drops
- Aconitum nap 6C is typically recommended for acute shock, which comes on suddenly in otherwise healthy individuals, causing trembling and restlessness
- Arg nit 6C is often recommended for anxiety and phobias, with great fear, palpitations and trembling
- Borax 6C is often recommended for individuals who are sensitive to noise and prone to nervousness.
- Chamomilla 6C is a very soothing homeopathic remedy and well suited to treating nervousness and insecurity, especially for hypersensitive pets.
- Phos 30C is a homeopathic remedy which has a wide array of applications. It is best suited to those animals with an affectionate nature who love being the center of attention, but who quickly become withdrawn and anxious when under stress.
- Inactive Ingredients: USP grain alcohol (20% by volume), purified water